Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Monkey Preschool Lunchbox app

My topic is about Educational apps for children. I am going to be using the formats of Kindle Fire and iPhone 5 but mostly the Kindle Fire. The first app that I’m going to talk about is Monkey Preschool Lunchbox. This app I would range from age 3-6. This app is one of the apps that I use with my nephew a lot and he’s always asking for monkey and he plays it all the time. This app you find the different fruit, touch the shape, match the fruit, there is a sticker area in the game as an award to encourage progress, put the fruit back together, count the fruit, find the color, and the letter that the fruit starts with are all the games in this wonderful game. If you happen to pick or guess the wrong one the monkey will tell you by shaking its head and making a monkey sound. This app is available on amazon at the price of $1.99 and it has a 4.5 rating with 653 reviews mostly 5 star ratings. It’s available on Google play at the price of $1.99 but it has a 4.5 rating with 1,329 reviews mostly 5 star ratings. It is available on iTunes at the price of $1.99 and it has a 4.0 rating with 118 reviews mostly 5 star ratings.

2 comments:

  1. well jessica, it sounds like you have done your homework. i can't imagine a class full of 3 and 4 year old children using an electronic instrument for learning purposes. although it amazes me how well they do grasp onto these gadgets so quickly...and the questions they must have....miss, which button for?.....miss, johnny's looking at my screen....miiiiiiss, (with tears) my monkey keeps saying no to me....oh my goodness, the new day and age... i will keep an eye for your next post. jessica this is going to be a learning experience for me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I did and this is just an awesome app itself. I'll be posting another post soon :).

      Delete