Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Inspiration

My Inspiration came from 2 amazing children in my life they are my niece and nephew. When you think about your career when you are younger you don't really think about the people that will inspire you. I knew I always loved and wanted to work with children but it really didn't completely hit me until I was holding my nephew that is almost 4 years old then 2 years later when my niece was born now that I'm going to have another niece or nephew soon it's showing me even more that I want to work with children. Now I have not always persuade my degree in Early Childhood Education but I was going to do Graphic Design but then I changed my mind back to my true calling of teaching our future leaders.

2 comments:

  1. i hope i can find as much passion in my field of study when i start school you seem to truly love what you have chosen to do with your life and you will be great with the kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine,

      You will just make sure whatever you do you have a passion about :). Thank you so much :).

      Delete